We currently have a great opportunity available in Gauteng for a Contact Centre Operations NQF 4 Learnership co-located at The South African Breweries (SAB) based in Sandton.
A Learnership is a structured learning program for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022.
Training and Recruitment by Altron People Solutions
OTHER JOBS OPPORTUNITIES BELOW:
Workplace experience Role
To deliver on the promise of building our own pipeline, we have the following program in place at SAB to help usher our young South Africans into a prosperous future:
The key purpose of this learnership is to provide learners with on-the-job skills and theoretical knowledge to optimally operate in a Contact Centre environment.
Skills and Experience
In order to be considered for this learnership opportunity we require you to meet the following requirements:
- Matric certificate (mandatory)
- Customer focused attitude
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Builds and maintains a professional working relationship with all customers (including internal customers) at all times.
- Displays customer empathy and understanding
- Organizing and planning skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Self-motivator and self-starter
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work during weekends and Shifts.
- Persuasiveness and selling ability.
- Strong achievement orientation.
- Punctual and good time keeping.
- Self-management practices understood and applied.
- Good typing skills, data capturing ability
- Administration skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- SAP CRM experience (advantageous)
- Fluent in English and another language.
Stipend Amount: R4500 monthly with completion bonus
Application Closing Date: 15 August 2021