Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Housekeeper at Pretoriuskop Rest Camp in the Marula Region of Kruger National Park. The successful candidate will report to the Hospitality Services Manager.
Paterson Grading: C3
The successful candidate will be accommodated in official accommodation inside the park and be required to work shifts.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualifications to the following address:
Kruger National Park:
Attention: Mr Mothonaki Motloung:
Private Bag X402:
Tel: 013 735 4127 :
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
OTHER JOBS OPPORTUNITIES BELOW:
Must have completed grade 11
Must able to write and read English
Must be a South African citizen
Must be 18 to 35 years old.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Camp.
- To maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen.
- To develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency, exceptional service and guest satisfaction at all points of contact.
- Responsible for the management of lost and found items of guests.
- To ensure the effective operation of the Housekeeping Department in line with the Housekeeping Budget.
- Establish an on job induction programme for all Housekeeping personnel.
- To ensure proper coordination; liaison with relevant departments.
- To ensure compliance with the housekeeping standards, policies and procedures.
- To ensure effective control of the housekeeping operational stock and other assets.
- To ensure effective implementation of cost control measures.
- Issue supplies and equipment as needed and participate in regular inventories to ensure proper supply levels.
- To oversee administrative processes such as departmental staffing, training and budgeting to ensure proper planning and organization.
R 205 586